We imagine a community where all people can own a home.
Empowering individuals and communities by helping people buy, fix and keep their homes.
Our Priority Geographies
We focus on the Twin Cities metro for our direct program services while partnering in Greater Minnesota communities when our strengths are complementary.
Our Priority Customers
We focus on underserved communities who face systemic barriers and gaps to homeownership. This category includes low- to moderate-income households; Black, Indigenous, and People of Color-led households; those affected by exclusionary practices; and those who have unique cultural needs.
We aspire to be the preferred Homeownership Center dedicated to building and preserving sustainable homeownership for all people in the Twin Cities seven-county metropolitan area.
We deliver innovative services dedicated to:
- Eliminating the racial disparity in homeownership rates.
- Empowering customers with knowledge to buy, fix, and keep their homes.
- Developing homes to enhance neighborhoods and better the lives of our homebuyers.
- Improving homes with affordable lending products.
- Creating access to homeownership with down payment assistance.