We help people buy, fix, and keep their homes.
We are a full-service NeighborWorks America Homeownership Center. What does that mean?
- It means that we have staff who are well trained and certified to provide a high level of service and knowledge.
- It means we have the support of a network of organizations across the country who are all working together to make homeownership more successful and sustainable.
- And it means that we have the resources to help you meet your goal of buying a house, be able to maintain it with affordable home improvement financing, and sustain your investment so that you can live there as long as you’d like.
We help families buy and maintain one of the biggest investments in their lives – their home. We also develop affordable, high-quality homes through new construction and renovation. We are a community-based nonprofit. Locally-based, and locally-focused, we are excited about serving our neighbors in Saint Paul, Minneapolis, and all around the Twin Cities metro area. We are able to provide all of our services in English, Hmong, and Spanish. Come to us to find the support and resources you need to get ready for homeownership.
- Homebuyer Readiness Pre-Purchase Coaching and Advice
- Homestretch Homebuyer Workshops
- Mortgage Readiness Credit Repair
- Mortgage Loans
- Down Payment Assistance
- Home Improvement Financing and Construction Management Services
- Mortgage Refinancing
- Land Trust
- Foreclosure Prevention Counseling
- Single-Family Housing Development
“Right from our very first interaction, we felt like we made the right connection. We learned about the home buying process, where to look for homes, mortgages, and most importantly, we learned about programs that helped first time home buyers. We are now home owners and it was made possible through the assistance of NeighborWorks Home Partners. Thank you!”