Minnesota’s Fund for flexible home improvement options
NeighborWorks Home Partners is an approved lender for the Minnesota Housing Finance Agency Fix Up Loan Program. These funds are available throughout the Twin Cities with affordable, fixed interest rates and flexible terms that can make your monthly payment lower.
- You can choose to hire a contractor, or do your own work.
- Energy conservation and accessibility improvements may qualify for lower rates.
- Loans up to $50,000.
- Maximum income is $149,500 in the 11-County Twin Cities Metro area; no income limit for energy/accessibility loans.
- Secured and unsecured loan options.
- Most basic home improvements and repairs qualify.
Contact us today to begin your application.