NeighborWorks Leap Down Payment and Closing Cost Assistance Loan
Ready to jump into homeownership? NeighborWorks Leap Down Payment provides up to $15,000 in down payment and closing cost assistance for homes anywhere in the Twin Cities 11-County Metropolitian Area. This assistance is available to first-time and repeat homebuyers who are purchasing a home using NeighborWorks first mortgage products.
- Borrowers with incomes up to 140% of the Area Median Income.
- Homes must be owner-occupied and located within the 11-County Metropolitan Area (Anoka, Carver, Chisago, Dakota, Hennepin, Isanti, Ramsey, Scott, Sherburne, Washington, and Wright Counties)
- Single family, Condominium, Duplex, Triplex, and 4-Plex properties may qualify.
- Must be paired with NeighborWorks First Mortgage products.
- Assistance is structured as a low-interest loan with monthly payments.
Other underwriting criteria may apply.
Can this DPA be be combined with other programs?
NeighborWorks Leap Down Payment Assistance allows layering with other down payment programs (contingent upon the other program terms) to build a larger down payment.
Contact us to get started:
NMLS# 363923 View our NMLS Consumer Access profile.