TruePath Mortgage offers affordable home loans for first-time homebuyers.
NeighborWorks Home Partners is partnering with Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity to give our customers access to TruePath Mortgage.* This product is offered to low-and-moderate income households across the seven-county metro area so our communities can own homes they love with a mortgage they can afford.
When you get your mortgage with us, you are also eligible for additional down payment funding; please visit the Down Payment Assistance page to see what may be available to you.
- 30-year loan term
- No mortgage insurance
- Below-market interest rate
- Affordable monthly payment at no more than 30% of gross income
- Maximum mortgage of 96.5% of home’s value
- Down payment assistance available
- You meet income guidelines, including an annual income at or below 80% of Area Median Income.
- You are a first-time homebuyer, or have not have owned a primary residence in the past three years.
- You have lived in and want to buy in a home in the seven-county metro area, which includes Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott and Washington counties.
- You’re willing to complete the mortgage qualification process and attend a homebuyer education workshop.
Email email@example.com with questions or for more information.
Not quite ready?
Make an appointment with one of our homeownership advisors. We are happy to answer your home loan questions or help you to create a plan to become mortgage-ready.
*TruePath Mortgage is originated by TCHFH Lending, Inc., the wholly-owned nonprofit subsidiary of Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity.
NMLS# 363923 View our NMLS Consumer Access profile.