Mortgage loans for first-time buyers.
We do not currently offer first mortgage loans; however, we can help you connect to recommended organizations that do. As with anything, it’s a good idea to shop around to find the best mortgage for you, and we encourage you to do so
Not sure where to start? We can give you independent guidance. Make an appointment with one of our homeownership advisors. We’re happy to help with your first mortgage loan questions.
Selected Loan Programs in the Twin Cities Metropolitan Area
- Minnesota Housing Home Buyer Programs
- Wells Fargo CDMP program for First Time Home Buyers
- US Bank American Dream First Time Home Buyer Program
- Associated Bank CARE program and other options
- Sunrise Banks HomeReady and Open Door mortgage programs
- Bremer Bank
- Old National
- Royal Credit Union
- Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity
This is not a comprehensive list. We encourage you to look into several options to find the best rate and terms for you. Some neighborhoods may have special loan products available. Reach out to your neighborhood association or council and ask them about opportunities.