Operations & Outreach Assistant
NeighborWorks Home Partners is seeking a tech savvy and customer-centric full-time Operations & Outreach Assistant to our join our growing organization.
Under the supervision of the Business Development Coordinator, the Operations & Outreach Assistant is an integral member of the shared service team. This role creates the first impression for the customer experience, acting as the initial point of contact and assisting customers to take advantage of our programs. As our customer navigator, the Operations & Outreach Assistant drives the intake process, which includes working with customers on completing intake materials and program specific requirements. This position also plays a vital role in performing outreach activities, building and maintaining our Salesforce platform, managing all office related activities (from copier and cleaning services to coordinating yard cleanup and building repairs) and providing front of house services at our main office location.
To be amazing in this role, you want to lead the way for our customers to have a fantastic customer experience. You will have strong computer skills and fluency in a second language. You will be excited to learn, have attention to detail and the ability to clearly articulate our services to our stakeholders. Finally, you will have a passion for helping customers achieve their dream of homeownership and building a strong community.
- Customer focused, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse community.
- Strong technological aptitude with the ability to train staff on office equipment, tools and software.
- Detail-orientated, with a passion to learn new skills and techniques to promote efficiency and successful client and process outcomes.Ability to identify areas of improvement for processes, policies and procedures
- Flexible, with the ability to manage multiple tasks in high volume work environment.
- Fluency in two or more languages (including English).
- A minimum of two years’ relevant experience
- Experience with Salesforce CRM.
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Passion for the mission of the organization.
- Familiarity with real estate and/or lending.
Physical and Schedule Requirements
- Ability to travel locally and transport outreach materials to events in the Twin Cities metropolitan area.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends with a flexible schedule, as necessary.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the assigned and essential functions.
At NeighborWorks Home Partners, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including employer paid accident and identity coverage, eleven holidays and a standard 38-hour work week.
NeighborWorks Home Partners revitalizes neighborhoods by creating and supporting successful homeownership. We transform neighborhoods in St. Paul and surrounding communities through high-quality homebuyer education and counseling, home improvement lending and down payment assistance, foreclosure prevention services and the redevelopment of neglected properties and vacant lots to provide high-quality, safe, and sustainable housing. For over 35 years, we have assisted thousands of families achieve their dream of homeownership.
For more information, please visit: https://nwhomepartners.org/about/what-we-do/
NeighborWorks Home Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Disclaimer: The above statements may be abbreviated and are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. NeighborWorks Home Partners reserves the right to change or modify such duties, as required. A complete job description is available here.