If you love to help others, want to make a positive difference in your community, and are eager to learn new skills, NeighborWorks Home Partners is interested in talking to you about our Program Assistant position.
The Program Assistant is pivotal in creating a positive customer experience and improving the efficiency of the services of our advising and education team, all with a goal of helping more Twin Cities residents achieve and maintain successful homeownership. This role is the primary point of contact for new customers entering our organization. Day-to-day, this role manages scheduling, document collection and supports the NWHP education and homeownership advising programs. The initial focus of the role will be to support new foreclosure intervention programs.
To be amazing in this role, you are welcoming and excited to ensure customers receive the most out of their homeownership advising experience. You are organized, process-driven and resourceful. You feel comfortable managing data and creating reports.
We are excited to train the right individual but looking for a few critical skills!
- Customer focused, with strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to adjust style and pace to meet customer or audience needs.
- Experience and ability to work in a culturally diverse community,
- Detail and accuracy oriented, with the flexibility to take on new assignments.
- Flexible with the ability to manage multiple tasks in high volume work environment.
- Computer proficiency – Outlook, data entry, interest to learn new skills and systems.
- Fluency in two or more languages (including English). Preferred: Somali, Karen, Spanish.
- Experience providing direct service to customers and/or delivering support programs one-on-one or group setting with strong emphasis on providing excellent customer experience
- Computer proficiency – Salesforce or other CRM
Physical and Schedule Requirements
- Ability to travel locally and transport educational aids to work sites in the Twin Cities metropolitan area and work in our Saint Paul and Minneapolis offices.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the assigned and essential functions.
Salary range anticipated $18-22 per hour, depending on qualifications. This is a benefits-eligible long-term temporary position, with a minimum position duration of one year. At NeighborWorks Home Partners, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental and life and disability insurance, employer paid accident, identify theft coverage and retirement contributions. A generous paid time off program which includes eleven holidays and standard 38-hour work-week creates a fantastic opportunity for work life balance.
NeighborWorks Home Partners empowers individuals and communities by helping people buy, fix, and keep their homes. We strengthen neighborhoods in St. Paul and surrounding communities through high-quality homebuyer education and counseling, home improvement lending and down payment assistance, foreclosure prevention services and the redevelopment of neglected properties and vacant lots to provide high-quality, safe, and sustainable housing. For 40 years, we have supported thousands of families in achieving their dream of homeownership.
For more information, visit: https://nwhomepartners.org/about/what-we-do/ NeighborWorks Home Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Disclaimer: The above statements may be abbreviated and are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. NeighborWorks Home Partners reserves the right to change or modify such duties, as required. A complete job description is available for download.