NeighborWorks Home Partners is seeking an innovative, full-time Marketing Manager to our join our team!
As an integral member of the Shared Services team, the Marketing Manager is responsible for all aspects of marketing, from strategy development and planning, through implementation. This role is responsible for leading, creating and managing a marketing, communications, and outreach strategy designed to expand and broaden the target customer market, appeal to prospective partners, and establish the organization as a “one-stop” source for all households seeking assistance with their homeownership-related needs.
The Marketing Manager will design, track, and measure the ROI of various strategies and tactics to ensure maximum effectiveness, with an emphasis on reaching customers from diverse backgrounds to address the disparity gap in homeownership. As the written voice of the organization, this role will ensure all communications are written and delivered in a clear and consistent manner.
To be amazing in this role, you are creative, organized and skilled at designing and evaluating effective integrated marketing campaigns. You are driven to improve efficiency, meet deadlines and are eager to increase the visibility and reach of the organization. You are also passionate about equity and reducing the homeownership disparity gap in the Twin Cities.
- Experience and demonstrated ability to reach audiences with diverse socioeconomic backgrounds with the ability to adjust style and pace to meet client or audience needs.
- Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Deadline driven, creative with a solid understanding of integrated marketing strategies.
- Strong written skills and technical and analytical marketing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and manage processes across departments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including listening and ability to communicate effectively.
- Detail-orientated, with a passion to learn new skills and techniques to promote efficiency and successful client outcomes.
- Flexible, with the ability to manage multiple tasks in high-volume work environment.
- Comfortable with organizational change and continuous process improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Computer proficiency – Microsoft Office, Abode Creative Cloud, Salesforce or other CRM
- Graphic design experience and knowledge of WordPress.
- Experience developing and managing marketing budgets and resources.
- Passion for the mission of the organization.
Salary range anticipated $69,500 – $79,900, depending on qualifications. This is a benefits-eligible, full-time position. At NeighborWorks Home Partners, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental and life and disability insurance, employer paid accident, identify theft coverage and 401K retirement contributions. A generous paid time off program which includes eleven holidays and standard 38-hour work-week in a hybrid remote work environment creates a fantastic opportunity for work life balance.
NeighborWorks Home Partners empowers individuals and communities by helping people buy, fix, and keep their homes. We transform neighborhoods in St. Paul and surrounding communities through high-quality homebuyer education and counseling, home improvement lending and down payment assistance, foreclosure prevention services and the redevelopment of neglected properties and vacant lots to provide high-quality, safe, and sustainable housing. For over 40 years, we have supported thousands of families in achieving their dream of homeownership.
For more information, visit: https://nwhomepartners.org/about/what-we-do/ NeighborWorks Home Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Disclaimer: The above statements may be abbreviated and are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. NeighborWorks Home Partners reserves the right to change or modify such duties, as required. A complete job description may be obtained upon request.