Information about your existing loan with us
To serve you better, you can now request information regarding your NeighborWorks Home Partners loan at any time. Please fill out the form below completely so that we can give you the most efficient service. Most requests can be fulfilled in ten (10) business days once complete information is received.
If you are submitting a request on behalf of your customer, please attach Schedule B and a signed consent to release information from your borrower. If you are the borrower, please attach your mortgage note or any other documentation. This will help us expedite your request.
- Subordination requests require a $150 non-refundable fee and additional information. (NWHP Loan Subordination Information Request)
- Rush fees of $50 apply for expedite requests.
- Duplicates or previously issued satisfactions are $50.
- Balance Payoffs must be in the form of a cashier’s check and received at least business 5 days prior to the issuance of a satisfaction.
- If you have requested a payoff amount and also need a satisfaction, the satisfaction should be a separate request.
Not all loans that originate through NeighborWorks Home Partners are serviced by us. If you need information for a loan serviced by another entity, please contact them directly:
- Sunrise Banks N.A.,
Mortgage Servicing Department: 651-927-1600 or 888-513-9738
200 University Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55103
- Community Reinvestment Fund (CRF USA),
(for loans that were originated through Greater Frogtown CDC.)
Loan Servicing Department: 866-440-2570 or email@example.com
801 Nicollet Mall, Suite 1700 West, Minneapolis, MN 55402
Loan Servicing Request
NeighborWorks Home Partners services loans originated by Neighborhood Housing Services of Minneapolis (Minneapolis NHS), Community Neighborhood Housing Services (CNHS/Community NHS), Greater Frogtown Community Development Corporation (GFCDC), and West Side Neighborhood Housing Services (West Side NHS).