Information about your existing loan with us
To serve you better, you can now request information regarding your NeighborWorks Home Partners loan at any time. Please fill out the form below completely so that we can give you the most efficient service. Due to high volume, our current turnaround is 7 to 10 business days once complete information is received. Requests can be expedited if needed within 3 business days for an additional fee of $50.
If you are submitting a request on behalf of your customer, please attach Schedule B and a signed consent to release information from your borrower. If you are the borrower, please attach your mortgage note or any other documentation. This will help us expedite your request.
- Subordination requests require a $150 non-refundable fee and additional information. (NWHP Loan Subordination Information Request)
- Duplicates of previously issued satisfactions are $50.
- Expedite fee (within 3 business days) is $50.
- Balance Payoffs must be in the form of a cashier’s check and received at least business 5 days prior to the issuance of a satisfaction.
- If you have requested a payoff amount and also need a satisfaction, the satisfaction should be a separate request.
- Refinance Counseling is required by Minnesota state law for homeowners who are paying off certain types of mortgages considered special mortgages. Learn more.
Not all loans that originate through NeighborWorks Home Partners are serviced by us. If you need information for a loan serviced by another entity, please contact them directly:
- Sunrise Banks N.A.,
Mortgage Servicing Department: 651-927-1600 or 888-513-9738
200 University Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55103
Payments can be mailed to Sunrise Banks, P.O. Box 9352, Minneapolis MN 55440
- Community Reinvestment Fund (CRF USA),
(for loans that were originated through Greater Frogtown CDC, City of Minneapolis, City of North St. Paul, City of Shoreview, City of West St. Paul, or City of Woodbury.)
Loan Servicing Department: 866-440-2570 or firstname.lastname@example.org
801 Nicollet Mall, Suite 1700 West, Minneapolis, MN 55402
(for loans originated by Minnesota Housing)
Loan Servicing: 800-943-1988 or email@example.com
- City of Lakes Community Land Trust
(for loans originated by Northside Residents Revitalization Committee (NRRC))
Loan Servicing Request
NeighborWorks Home Partners services loans originated by Neighborhood Housing Services of Minneapolis (Minneapolis NHS), Community Neighborhood Housing Services (CNHS/Community NHS), Greater Frogtown Community Development Corporation (GFCDC), and West Side Neighborhood Housing Services (West Side NHS).