Applying for NeighborhoodLIFT funds – Existing Accounts
If you already have an account with NeighborWorks Home Partners, follow the steps below to request funds. You may use this document to see a screen shot of each step.
- Visit the Compass portal (opens in a new tab)
- Log in to your account. (if you do not have an account, click here for step-by-step instructions.
- Click on “Services” at the top of the screen.
- Expand the “Apply for NeighborhoodLIFT” section by clicking the arrow.
- Click the check box next to “Is your income below $80,480? Have you completed eight hours of homebuyer education and have a first mortgage pre-approval from a NeighborhoodLIFT approved lender? If yes, you might be eligible for the NeighborhoodLIFT program.”
- Choose the primary area in which you are looking to purchase a property from the dropdown menu.
- Select any other areas you are interested in purchasing by click the options under “Available Areas.” It will move them to “Selected Areas.”
- Hit “Save” at the bottom of the page.
- Once you hit “Save” select the “LIFT Quiz” button in the banner at the top of the screen.
- Answer the two questions with a Yes or No answer from the drop down.
- Once you have completed the quiz and are determined preliminarily eligible, you will be asked on screen to enter some information about your current mailing address. If you have a purchase property, enter that information as well.
- You will receive an email when your request for NeighborhoodLIFT funds is received.
- You may begin to upload your documents. The email you receive will contain information on your next steps.
We are available to provide assistance during our normal business hours:
Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
lf you need assistance outside our normal business hours, email email@example.com and we will respond as quickly as possible during normal business hours.